[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 30, Issue 15

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sat Nov 1 12:12:39 PDT 2008

 Busy here, preparing to sell our house.? We're downsizing to a townhouse secondary to the horrific economic conditions of the past few months and an ARM which adjusted hugely upward during the time of Dad's illness and death.?? Slipped right past us...

We've found a new place and to make this post Basset related it's located right on a pond which has loads of ducks, geese and swans.? I can hear the arrrooooos now, LOL.? Better yet, it is all on one floor with an open floor plan and a wooded area AND a dog park in a nearby town.? Can't bid on this new construction until our home sells so we're accepting any and all "quick house sale" drool.?

Speaking of drool, our crew is sending lots to any sick or hurting houndies and their families and heart healing drool to those who have lost their furbabies.? We really do feel your pain!

Loved reading about the Red Bay Bassets trip to the dog show near Brudder Elwood's house.??? Sounds like he's smitten badly with one of Sandi's gurls, LOL.

Elder Clara and Grandpa Mitchell - your monthly columns in Senior Houndsabound newsletter were awesome as usual.? It's nice that you are both willing to share your wit and wisdom with the youngsters.? Too bad most of them won't listen...

Pam, I just purchased my tickets for your gorgeous Basset Hound Christmas Tree.? If anyone hasn't done so yet, do.? It is the epitome of Howliday Basset Crap!?

Speaking of Howliday, if you have never participated in the Howliday Card Exhange, do sing up!? It's so much fun getting cards with pictures of all the houndies whose humans post here on the Drool about their adventures.

Finally, a word of thanks to all of you who are so very active in Basset Rescue where you live.? You will all have many stars in your heavenly crowns and the undying gratitude of the homeless hounds you help.? One of my New Year's resolutions for 2009 is becoming more active in our local rescue.

Hugs, Sandi
Mamaslave to the Belles and the Boys - Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley, Doer of Dastardly Deeds...
(Daisy told me she was offended that the boys got first billing in my signature since SHE and Delilah were here first.)

?Sandi / NJMedic702