[Dailydrool] Dis be awfulz

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Sat Nov 1 18:34:34 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. We gittin all ready fur da pawtie tonite, so I tellz da
peepuls whut been a happin. Da brudder still gotz da attertude bout dis one.
Momma she been a goin to da showz ebbydey, she com home a smellin like meny
odder doggiez. I gib herz da eye, jus keepin herz in da line. So she be a
moterin round me home an why she put us boyz in da yard, she close me door, da
brudder fink bout dis, cause he hearz Momma Sandi and Grammie Pat, rite in de
home. I ober at  da door, yellin and poundin to come in me home, youze  know,
in case dey furgit me, and all ob a sudden we hearz Elder Clara, why she  be
screamin and a moanin an da brudder perk him earz rite up, dere summfin a  goin
on in dere, dis ain't soundin gud.
Well dey let us boyz in and why dere be a table in me home, an dere be toe
nailz ebberywherez. Da Brudder be laffin, why dere ain't nobodie gonna cut me
nailz, no sir, I done made dat be known rite now. I lookie round, Elder Clara
stillz huffin an puffin bout her toes an I seyz Nope. Not da Brudder.
Welp, da next fing da Brudder know, I bee on da teble. Sidewaysz. Da  Brudder
scream, fite, I bee a snappin, an now I gottz Momma Sandi a layin on me,
Grammie Pat got me headbone, Daddie a holdin me middle, an den Momma put a towel
on be eyeballz. I still fightin. Momma Sandi sey she gotz me fronts done,
Brudder Elwood realz unheppy nowz, she be a headin fur me rearend an me crissmus
 ballz ain't dere, she gotz me footie, she gotz dat moochine runnin, I gots
four  peepuls a holdin me down.
Den it happin.
I pee all ober Momma Sandi.
Dat didn't stop herez.
Otey. Time fur me big gunz.
Brudder Elwood gib a biggie push, an gib Momma Sandi a blow out me anal
glandz.
AHHHHHH, da aromaz. It be a load. Brudder Elwood berry proud. Ebbin got me
aim down good too.
Why nuffin stop dis woomen. She git all me toez. Da brudder he been  had.
So I gotz dis to sey, Norm, me furbud, you jist tell dat Rotten Walter you
Momma be a packin da dremmel, why he nebber mess wif you again.

We send drool to all in need.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!
5 Travel Deals!