[Dailydrool] attn: Roland, Duke of Ears

Psy1801 psy1801 at aol.com
Sat Nov 1 20:22:02 PDT 2008

Dear Roland,

Please send us an application for OEBE.  Sirius has been at it full time this past week.  After the episodes we mentioned earlier, tonight he managed to tear up his bed, only to fall asleep innocently on the cover while I was busy patching the bed.  See proof.

picasaweb.google.com/psy1801/Sirius#5263890152220418146
and picasaweb.google.com/psy1801/Sirius#5263893707496599890

This is only a small sample of the havoc wreaked by Sirius recently, since he reached the terrible twos.
Just an hour earlier, he got into a candle and a whole box of matches.  Luckily, no thumb, so he didn't light them.

Thank you.
Bracha