[Dailydrool] Friday Film Day - wranglers and hounds needed

Basset911 at aol.com Basset911 at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 00:41:44 PDT 2008

Greetings !!

Well, as many of you know, we have a film shoot this upcoming Friday
November 7, 2008 here at Daphneyland.

We will be filming with Animal Planet, and the setting is the ranch.
The shoot will entail among other things, 100 hounds running off leash on
the property, and in order to get this footage, we will need folks to get
involved!

Wranglers are needed:  We have spots open for folks who can help us  "wrangle
hounds" - as well as kennel duty for the day, as this whole undertaking  will
wreck havoc on our regular routine!!  To be a wrangler you will need  to be
able to follow direction without question, work as a team, and work  with
multiple hounds WITHOUT yelling.  Mostly the day will be a lot of  following behind
the hounds to make sure the stragglers are corralled back with  the pack, and
helping get the pack back up and settled at the kennel after the  filming.

Hounds are also needed.
We have had a huge influx of hounds this last week, but we also had a huge
number of adoptions, so as of this moment in time, we have a committed
socialized pack to run of 84, which means we need 16 more hounds to sign up to  be
filmed for the day.  Primarily, we are looking for Tri hounds.   Well socialized
or hounds that have ran with the pack on ranch runs in the  past.  Something
you and your hound can do!!

If you can commit to this Friday, Nov. 7, 2008, and be at the ranch by 8
a.m. (preferably 6 a.m., but that may be very hard for many people) - once we
start for the day there will be NO in or out access for wranglers or hounds with
 the exception of a medical emergency.  There will be a transport vehicle
available for emergency, and we will be able to handle the transport to our
local vet should the need arise.

We will make history with this run - 100 hounds leash free swarming the
cameramen - a site to behold!
Animal Planet is making a donation to BaRNI for this filming, and it will
air on AP, details will be sent out when we can release them, for now, we are
not allowed to tell you more than what is involved here.

Email:  _Basset911 at aol.com_ (mailto:Basset911 at aol.com)
You can call, but my phone time is very limited these days with all the
preparations that have to happen this week!
Ranch:  661 269-2682
Residence:  661 269-2781

Dawn of the West and all of us
_www.barniatdaphneyland.org_ (http://www.barniatdaphneyland.org)