[Dailydrool] Sapper the Homeless (it's not what you think!)

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 2 09:39:05 PST 2008

Sapper, the basset we're fostering for a deployed soldier, has become homeless.  At least that's what my kids decided last week. (His Soldier Daddy is fine, by the way :)

For my daughter's 10th birthday, my aunt sent her a Razor scooter, and it came in a fairly large box with a lot of brown paper as packing.  I had the box sitting in the dining room and Sapper decided a cold carboard box with brown paper crumpled in it was cozier than his nice plush dogbed, so he made himself at home!    The kids saw him and declared he must be homeless as he's sleeping in a cardboard box now :)   I pulled the paper out and put some old blankets in there and he's happy as a clam.

Bassets are very silly!!!

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 7
Murphy, Jeremiah, Twinkie, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Nellie (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB), Sapper, Poppi, Ginger, Flappers, Itty and Little Bitty and Betsy
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!