[Dailydrool] in desperate need of wranglers in Minnesota

Reed & Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Sun Nov 2 18:39:13 PST 2008

I haven't been begging for wranglers much lately, but I think I need to this
time.  I seem to have four bassets entered at the show in Shakopee next
weekend and just me to manage them.  I don't know what I was thinking.  I
barely managed the 4 in SD 2 weeks ago with  help from my friends, and I
still managed to have both Bertha and I land on the floor on our heads.

Anyway, If there are any Minnesota morning people out there, I could use
help with holding dogs and making dog switches between classes.  We are
early both days - 9 AM on Sat. and 8 AM on Sun, at Canterbury Downs in
Shakopee.  Email me privately if you are interested.  I promise you a
snooter kiss from Mr. Pimpernoodle!

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR!

Please visit these websites: