[Dailydrool] Drool for Tessie

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 02:45:12 PST 2008

There are many more needy cases at the moment, but if there is a little spare drool could it be sent in the direction of my 'step' basset Tessie?

  She has cut the pad of her paw badly and is in  a lot of distress. She has antibiotics and pain killers, but keeps worrying the wound and the vet says she has worried off a patch of skin round the wound, making it worse.

  So, she also has to wear an e-collar and a bootie when she goes outside which is making her even more miserable.

  We are sending drool to all two and four-leggers who need it - with special come home drool for the missing greyhound. We love greyhounds here.

  Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK