[Dailydrool] Smelly dogs & house....

Martha Traz marthabug05 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 07:44:37 PST 2008

Hi everybody!!
We are sending lots & lots of drool to all in need and big ole' belly rubs to everybody else!!!
I have a delimma......
Zoey is now 8 and Spaz is now 6!!!  Man, the time has been flying bye.....  They are doing terrific, however.....we are noticing alot more of the doggy odor these days!!!  They've always had that doggy odor but now....it seems to have really penetrated everything in our house!  Does fabreeze help???  I know a bath helps alot, but it's really starting to be noticable now that we are closing up the house for the colder months!!!!
Any suggestions???
(we've deep cleaned our carpets and we launder everything frequently too)  Help....
Thanks to all!
Stay warm & snuggly!!!

Martha, Joe, Zoey & Spaz in northeast Ohio