[Dailydrool] if you have two bassets to spend the night with

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Mon Nov 3 14:57:23 PST 2008

I dare you to try THREE hounds .... on a FUTON bed...

you'll get two on one side of you, the third sleeps between your legs spread
open, and then on top of you is the blanket, only instead of covering the
full bed, the blankie is crumpled/scrunched up close to you on the side the
two are sleeping, so they can't pin you in... you're sleeping close to one
side of the futon bed, which gives you the out should a hound get "smart"
about the blanket ...

thankfully sometime during the sleep, one of the hounds (usually the one
between the legs) gets up .... does some business... but when coming back
decides they want the 2 seater couch instead... :)

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] if you have two bassets to spend the night with

HOW TO SPEND A TWO DOG NIGHT

I will address myself mostly to the rules for sleeping with two dogs. For
the few who have already mastered this technique, I will later add a cat,
although I urge beginners to leave the cat out.

To achieve any sort of success, certain arbitrary conditions must be
assumed, the first one being that you must have a king-sized bed.