[Dailydrool] Adopt Me Vests

Sherry Faulkner saf47 at cableone.net
Mon Nov 3 15:38:01 PST 2008

A couple of years ago, Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue was the recipient of
4 adorable "Adopt Me" vests from generous droolers, in particular,
Vickie Munson. I promised to send pics of them being used and never
remembered to do it.

The weekend before last was our Annual Picnic and Basset Games, and the
vests were well used. Here is a link where you will see at least one of
them (light blue) on Gracie:
http://www.dropshots.com/MenzieC#date/2008-12  (Yep, the date on the
album is Dec 23, 2008. Menzie has no idea why,though. *L*

They started out looking adorable on the fosters, but they were also
running wild in a pack of about 40 bassets and oh... 20-30 other dogs,
so they ended up scattered all over the dog park in no time. But they
were darling while they lasted!

Thanks to Vickie and the rest of the Droolers who participated in making
these cute vests!

Sherry Faulkner,
Ozark Mountain Basset Rescue, Inc.
Fayetteville, AR/Vinita, OK