[Dailydrool] Da Brudder readin da droolz-

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 17:33:10 PST 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. Norm and da gang left todey, we be a hopin a safe trip
home, we hab fun, an I not gonna tellz bout da pawtie till he git back home.
Momma Sandi leab him on da mountain iffin she knowz all da fingz we do, but da
Brudder tellz youze all dis--I git in jail. Yup Jail fur da Brudder. So nowz
youze see why we keep da choppers shut till Norm git on da home turf.

So I be a readin da droolz, hopin ebbery bodie feelin betterz, we been a
sendin liddel notes, gibbin da droolz to all dat needz it.
Da Brudder, well he readz a liddel storie frum dat guy Bill, youze know, da
guy dat do da ironin fur Angela basset. He callz it pressin. Momma callz it
ironin, whut she nebber do, but anyweyz, we glad youze git da bookie, help da
houndz, and da Brudder wantin to sey he hab no problum wif xpressin himself.
Youze ask Momma Sandi, why da Brudder he xpressed himself all ober herz, it
not  be no problum. Yes sir, why it com out me tailpipe an we sure dat be
English  Momma Sandi was a seyin-me Momma done called me all dem namez before, so
dat be  English I sure. And when Miss Angela go fru me book wif da comb, iffin
you find  dem bugz wif da long names you be a lookin fur, tell da brudder. We
send you  placement model wif no bugz. So we git dat settled.
Otey. Next.
Whut be da problum wif da food bowl gittin late ebby time?? I lookie out
dere at da sky, it almost dark, I ain't got me bowl, I go gib Momma a liddel
bark, she seyz it be new time, it be dinnerz soon. Da Brudder not gib a hooter
bout no new time, I hungie. So now we all yellin, where be da bowl?? Momma not
ebbin lissen. me tummy be a rumblin, she still up dem steps a workin, we
bark,  we scream, we pound on da gate, she keep seyin it not time, it be new time.
Is  dis new time only at da Brudder home or odder doggies hab dis problum
too???

We send drool to all in need--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey atb,  Elder Clara, Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds

Go to _www.brudderelwood.com_ (http://www.brudderelwood.com/)  and order
Brudder  Elwoods Book, Help the rescue hounds today!
5 Travel Deals!