[Dailydrool] ornymints and stawkings

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 05:25:04 PST 2008

Would Robin Tepool pweeze contact us off list regarding her inquiry of owr ornymints and stawkings we do to benefit Montana Basset rescue.  We can't seem to get thru to repwy to her.  Fanks muches for doze of yoo dat hab ordered so far.  Lotz hab bin ordered so ifn yoo are still finkin abowt it emale us for pichers.  Wanted to remind yoo dat da ornymints are shatterpwoof, but they don't make a good chew toy for yore houndies, just ask Annie Belle.  Right Annie Belle?  Huh, huh?  (She has a birfday a week fwum today so I finks she is thinkin of her wish list instead of werkin on sales.)  Anyhooz get yore order in today while supplies last.  So far 66 ornymints will be going to new homes.

Drool to all in need speshully owr dear furends Pw Pauline Linday and King Bob the doG.

Oh, and dno't forgets to go vote today!

Pw Pawcasso Blossom and Annie Belle WC PS