[Dailydrool] Drool

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 4 07:50:00 PST 2008

Please sling a lil bit to my bunny Hopper to help him cross to rainbow bridge today as hard as it is for me to let him go I know he has not been well lately and started to seize up this morning. If he does not pass on his own when the kids come home we will take him to the Vets to say our goodbyes. Rex loves Hopper will sit at his cage and talk for long lengths of time. Hopper is nearly 9 a huge accomplishment in bunny years. I sat and stroked his head as he seized and told him when he made his journey please give Sir Opa, Max A Million , Princess Jodie, and Henry my bunny kisses. The house will fall silent no big thumps aka Hopper bouncing around in his cage at night. No more sweet bunny kisses before my morning coffee and a huge empty place in the kitchen where the bunny kennel will be until today.  Hopper as silly as it sounds at times was my rock when I never wanted someone to see me shed a tear Hopper was the one I turned to like the puppies. He with his brother Henry always hopped all through the house always stopping for a kiss in their play. I have pictures of my dad playing with them on his lap :( sadly dad is going down hill too and I am making the long trek to see him tomorrow to spend a few days with him. I will be leaving the house a mess (tears not a messy house ). I am glad in a sense he will not pass while I am away but also heart sick to yet lose another baby. Hold your babies of all shapes and sizes in your arms today and give them a huge hug from me and Hopper, Hopper was a little bunny with a huge heart that has lit up my life for the past almost 9 years
Healing drool to all those in need

Carolyn