[Dailydrool] Angela Angela Angela

King George E Grunt george at georgeegrunt.com
Tue Nov 4 10:45:18 PST 2008

HI BILL!

Dear Miss Angela, I didnt know we could go canoodling
too! What is canoodling? I just thought we could spend
some quality time together. I guess you are used to
those Hollywood types. You know the ones who invite
you to look at their sketchings. I dont have any
sketchings and I sure wouldnt carry them all the way
to Mishgun.

I am just a simple country boy. Trying to get to know
the big city actress better. But I understand. I will
And believe me it is pretty tiring to find all this
work for my momma to do!

Please dont give me another thought. I will be fine.
Really I will.

snooters (on the cheek)

King George E. Grunt (the graying gentler king) :)