[Dailydrool] Distemper and the Tongue???

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 16:31:01 PST 2008

OK Droolers...Help!!!

  As I explained, we are fostering "Abby" and she has a tongue that just never goes fully into her mouth.  It is very flat and VERY long.

Well anyway, a "nosey" neighbor saw us walking this afternoon as said ohh that dog must have had Distemper cause that tongue is the result of having the Distemper virus.

  I'm asking if y'all have ever heard this tale.  Abby is healthy and since we don't know her history I can't say whether she did or didn't but what this neighbor said has me just wondering.

Any thoughts?

Carol and Rosie and lil'Abby in Florida