[Dailydrool] UK DROOLERS HOWLIDAY CARD LISTS

GGrf232 at aol.com GGrf232 at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 00:29:15 PST 2008

To any Uk Droolers who are doing the Howliday Card  Exchange who wish to save
on postage, send your addressed cards to me  before Dec 7th and I will post
them in the USA.

If you are on the short list, further savings can be  made by posting
together, in this case provided that they are postcard size only  I would address
them. To do this we would all have to be on the same list so I  would need to
know who wants to join in (short list only) by say Nov 18th so  that the list
Administrator can co-ordinate the list.

Contact me off site so I can organise  this.

Postage costs can be resolved  later.

Terry

Wilbarston  England