[Dailydrool] Doggies in the bed

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Wed Nov 5 07:28:59 PST 2008

I love the thread about how our hounds sleep with us...mostly because I
can relate to just about every post.  Diva and Sophie don't sleep with
us all the time now since we have been putting them in their room to
sleep, but when they do, I can kiss my hopes of a good night rest
goodbye!  Diva's the one who has to be curled up into a tiny ball, after
40 or 50 turns and plops down and more turns, she finally finds the
right spot, and she MUST be pressed hard up against my body somewhere,
and she MUST be under the cover.  She does the same thing that Karrie
said her Joey does when she wants under the blankets...she paws and
shoves her cold nose under my hand and whines until I pick up the
blanket and she goes in head first (butt last).  Then there's little
miss rotten pants Sophie, who can't jump up on the bed, so she just sits
on the side looking up and whining at me until I pick her big fluffy
butt up and toss her up there...she finds the exact angle at which she
and Diva are perpendicular and then she rolls onto her back and
stretches as far as she possibly can, and snores like a fog horn!  What
a lady, I tell ya!  So I end up in the fetal position with my body
wrapped around the piles of dog and when I wake up, I feel like I've
been in a car accident!  Lol  So why then do I always want them in my
bed and I call in favors with DH so I can get them an extra night or
two?  Because how can I not?  Those two sleeping lumps of lead are my
little babies...so I will sacrifice my comfort to be able to turn over
and see their happy faces waking up with momma right next to them.  You
can't buy that...

Jessica L. Sutton

Snooters and drool and big hugs to all the families with babies at the
bridge