[Dailydrool] Day 7: Greyhound Still Missing in PA

Sandra Helbling sandyhelbling at msn.com
Wed Nov 5 09:12:31 PST 2008

Thank you for all the emails, support, suggestions and prayers.  My beloved Skiddy Girl, the 12 year old greyhound, is still missing in Butler County, PA.

Yesterday, while I was at work, 2 of my dear friends drove around my area searching for her and passing out flyers.  When I went to vote last night, I passed out 100 flyers and talked to everybody standing in line.  Again, no one has seen her -- and these were all people who live in the area where she is lost.  I have an ad in the local paper today and I’m hoping that I will get a response.  Please keep us in your prayers.  I miss my Skiddy Girl very, very much.

Sending drool to all those in need and glad to hear that the basset in Ohio has been found.

Sandy, momperson to rescued greyhounds, rescued bassets and the beagle.

 Sandy HelblingAdoption CoordinatorDroopy Basset Hound Rescue of W. PAwww.droopybassetrescue.com