[Dailydrool] Mitchell's friend Winnie the Golden

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 15:01:33 PST 2008

Winnie is home and doing very well,and sent Mitchell some photos. If anyone
wants to see them email me, privately please.
Winnie does NOT HAVE CANCER. She had a fungal infection inthe bone and now
they are trying to determine exactly what it is, whether it is blastomycosis
or something else, and what the risk is that it might spread.

Heidi wanted to be sure that everyone who sent drool and well-wishes and
cards knows how very very touched she wa, and how much it helped. We knew
that: DROOL RULES

Thanks from Grampa Mitchell for helping my pretty friend, Winnie.

MomPerson for Grampa Mitchell,and Heidi Paul and Winnie