[Dailydrool] from da elmer

Michael Taggert mtaggert at cox.net
Wed Nov 5 18:49:24 PST 2008

wewl I sayed it afore dat da brudder henri P houdini gotted  hurted by da mean gal next door an dat hehad to go to da vetman an getted vetted. wewl his tummy got a gret big bubleon it an da vetmen dey called it a hema .... hema ...Bump o blood. so taday dey putted a tube in der to drained it an founded a bump in sided it. so dey is gonna watch it untill monday and see how it does.den dey is going in for an operasun ifn it does not get bedder. so we are using up da drool fast.
elmer p fudricker
harriet da spy dog an
da foster calvin
an henri p houdini two