[Dailydrool] 2009 DD Calendar Update

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 22:05:34 PST 2008

Hi all,

Just a quick update on the 2009 DD calendars.  The calendars are in the process of being cut and are scheduled to have the holes drilled next week.  So I am hoping to get the international calendars in the mail by Friday, Nov 14th.  Once all the international calendars are shipped we will start shipping the rest of the calendar orders as fast as we can.

If you had mailed in your photo with a SASE I hope to get those all back to you by this coming week-end.

Any questions just email me off list.

Thanks,
Ellie and Her Hounds Artie, Ballzie, GM Thema Lu with new foster Milly.
BAD Betty, Priscilla, Jake, Martha, Scooby & Minnie all watching from above.