[Dailydrool] Maggie birthday

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 03:58:49 PST 2008

Today, November 6th, is my sweet Maggie May's birthday. She turned 9 years
old today.  Maggie has been with us since she was around 11 weeks old.  She
has helped raise the kids from a young age.  Her and our youngest child are
the same age.  Maggie has lived in many houses, thanks to the military.
Maggie lived with us in Wyoming for a few years and then we moved to NY
state.She has lived in four different houses with us in different
towns/cities.  Maggie is our constant in our life. She is my heart dog.
Maggie has given us a scare about three times in her lifetime with thinking
we were going to lose her. The latest scare was a week or two ago when she
ended up in the vet's for a few nights due to a bacterial infection in her
pancreas and bleeding from her small intestine.  She has been served her
breakfast and is happily snoring on the dog couch. I have to go out and get
her presents today.  It will most likely be different treats as she will not
chew a bone of any type besides dog biscuits and she will not play with
toys.  Perhaps she needs a new collar, but I don't think so. Hmmm, what to
get a basset girl who has everything. Anyhow, Happy Birthday to my Maggie
and hopeflly many more to come.

DRool to all in need,
Dee and Mazzie, Oliver and Cooper
(Maggie too)