[Dailydrool] Items on HOunds Bay

King George E Grunt george at georgeegrunt.com
Thu Nov 6 06:23:07 PST 2008

Hi everyone King George here! I have been pretty busy
sending tons of drool to my bestest buddy Bob in
Washerton! I hope he continues to get better everyday!
Love you man!

I also wanted to thank everyone for the birthday
wishes! I had a great day! Mom gave me hot dogs for
breakfast and then we had cupcakes and her singing
happy birthday to me later. Dad gave us a popcorn ball
that we managed to get all over the house. Oh and
since it was my birthday I figured I would have dinner
in bed. Mom's bed. hehehehe She couldnt refuse me.

I figured I would let you know of some items we have
one hounds bay. We have a couple of tshirts for
Christmas and even a Lil Drooler polo style shirt
under clothing, we have some towels and a couple of
throw pillow under home decor and a cute cute cute
barking basset under other!

We have started working on our Boardwaddle pledge
since April will be here before you know it!

snooters to everyone!

King George E Grunt
www.georgeegrunt.com