[Dailydrool] Basset Rescue of Florida - Christmas Raffle + Auction

Tammy Hinckley THinckley at fsmetroorlando.org
Thu Nov 6 12:36:38 PST 2008

Greetings Droolers!

I just wanted to let anyone know that the raffle for the Christmas Basset Tree will end on Sunday, and the winner will be drawn Sunday night.  So, be sure to visit our Basset Shoppe and get your raffle tickets!  This is a wonderful Christmas item to grace your home!

Visit:

http://www.bassetrescueflorida.com/basset-shop.htm

Also, our first ever "Drooling for Dollars" online paw-ction is in full swing!  Visit the below link and bid to your heart's desire.  We have tons of great stuff, including a great collection of basset crap!

Don't forget, this paw-ction is a Paw-nership between BRF and Senior Houndsabound, so the money we raise will benefit our precious senior houndies as well!

Thanks!

Tammy
www.bassetrescueflorida.com<http://www.bassetrescueflorida.com>

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail and are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender (by phone or reply electronic mail) and destroy all copies of the original message.