[Dailydrool] deer angela

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 17:49:39 PST 2008

deer Angela..I am glad you didnt take up that George E Grunts offer to be in
a motel room wiffen him..he might be a king and my best furend in the whole
world but surely he should know that a lady has standards and a reputation
to uphold.  Not that George isnt a good catch and all, and he has been on TV
a few times and stuff...

But a famos actress like yourself has to think of what wood be good for her
public image and all.

Like maybe iffen Dog Fancy Magazine found out that you took time out from
your acting studys to come to washerton to nurse (you know the florence
nightengale complex) a King back to health when he couldnt eben walk and how
you tirelessly rubbed my back telling me "you can do it King Bob"  and then
I miraclously got well cause of your healing touch..well then that would
probably help your career..to say nothing about how many movies get made up
here and stuff..and how there are agents and actors and stuff.

Anyways, not that I want or need any nookey from you but iffen you wanted to
further your career and you wanted to use me to get further then i guess it
would be okay.

ummm a little to the left...nope higher..a little right...oh yeah right
there ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lubb Bobby

--
King Bob the DOg, Jasmine & Lenny