[Dailydrool] a personal announcement

Amy Rapp arennerf at insight.rr.com
Fri Nov 7 05:03:14 PST 2008

Dear Drool Family.

I am still getting cards forwarded to me from the hotel in Rochester
MN.   Someone even sent me their own self published book,  which my
children LOVE to look at and read.

So at some point after the kidney transplant,  somehow,  I managed to
become pregnant.   We saw the heartbeat yesterday!  I still don't know how
it happened, but I'll take it.  Unfortunately,  we also discovered a solid
mass on what remains of my left kidney,  it's always something.

At any rate,  thanks for slinging all your drool my way,  it seems to have
worked, and then some.

Amy Rapp
See my new blog!  http://hthdidigethere.blogspot.com/