[Dailydrool] IT'S MY BURFDAY

claudia oneil mouse1 at wk.net
Fri Nov 7 22:36:04 PST 2008

  deer ebery houndie, today is my gotcha day.  it is the day that my momma drove nickzillion miles to come get me and spring me from the jail ( animal shelter).  as i am a lady i won't say what landed me there.  my life before mom was not a good one. i was a lady with a bad reputation but it was not my fault.  but my mom came and gotted me and brought me home with her.  i have been loved ebery minute that i have been with my mom.  she hugs me alot and i really like that.  i didn't get  hugs and loving before her.  she started my day by singing ( and does she need lessons) happy burfday to me and gibing me extra huggies and smoochies on the nosy.  i am a berry happy gurl now and ebery mom should gibe their houndies and houndettes an extra tweat in honor of my burfday. my mom pwomised me a special dinner tonight.   sadie sunshine of the field