[Dailydrool] Greyhound FOUND in PA !

Sandra Helbling sandyhelbling at msn.com
Sat Nov 8 03:43:19 PST 2008

Dear Droolers and Friends, I am so happy to tell you that after 9 days, my beloved 12 year old greyhound was found Friday morning in Cabot, PA.  Friday morning I got a call at work that she was 4 miles from home and was wandering around the area. (I had numerous sightings during the last 24 hours and had been out searching myself on Thursday night until nearly 10 pm.)  One of my dearest friends,  Shirley Mueller from Droopy Basset Rescue was able to get to the area much faster than I was since I was already at work.  My greyhound led her on a 2 mile chase that ended when some folks working on farm machinery nearby saw her following my greyhound and they grabbed her collar and held her until Shirley was able to catch up to her.
My Skiddy Girl went straight to the vet and other than a few minor skin abrasions and having lost 10 pounds in 9 days she is doing okay.
I want to thank all of the droolers who sent prayers, suggestions, drool, emails and kind words for all their support.
Drool and prayers really work !!!
Thank you all so very much.
I now send drool to others who are in need.
God Bless All of You!

Sandy HelblingAdoption CoordinatorDroopy Basset Hound Rescue of W. PAwww.droopybassetrescue.com