[Dailydrool] New Basset Book

JW firefly at citlink.net
Sat Nov 8 19:32:19 PST 2008

There's a new book on the block!!  It's called "The Paws of Mrs. Claus"
Please visit :
http://pawsofmrsclaus.angelfire.com  and take a look.  The book should be
ready for shipping within the next 2 weeks.  Proceeds from this book will go
to help Daphneyland and their many homeless hounds.  In fact, Dawn of the
West is one of the stars of the book!!  I wrote the story and Kim Hunter
(another drooler) has illustrated it.  After many many months of rewrites
and finding Kim to draw it's finally off to the presses!!  We are taking
pre-orders for the book and shipping is included in the price ($15).  I know
things are tight this year but we are hoping to make some good money for out
homeless hound friends.

Janis and the Havasu Hounds