[Dailydrool] for the troops

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 9 18:07:09 PST 2008

This is a basset related message, because my soldier support via care packages is directly related to this list.The first soldier that I personally sent packages to was someone who was listed on the Hero's list for the Howliday card exchange. I think it was that year that I asked for cards for my Mom as she was going through some tough times.   She greatly appreciated them.Previously, my sister had been supporting a co-worker with care packages.  My sister was my guide in supporting the troops.Then I became involved with Adopt-A-Troop via a post office worker's care and concern.  I became involved, and I asked drool member's advice what to send.  I was able to help both some female and male soldiers of different ranks for a short while, but on tour the addresses  changed and some of my boxes came back.  I am still willing to support the troops, and I try hard to support basset rescue as well.Jackie mom slave to 8 bassets