[Dailydrool] The Basset Hound Christmas Tree

Bonnie Bostelman BBostelman at comcast.net
Mon Nov 10 05:55:22 PST 2008

Yippee! I Won!  These Basset Hound Christmas Trees are no longer being
made!!! Love Auctions and Raffles to help Basset Rescue

Take care
Bonnie, Maggie, Lucy, Nellie and Great BIG puppy Louie

<<Thanks to everyone for your wonderful support of the bassets of Basset
Rescue of Florida.? We sold an amazing 6197 tickets to the virtual raffle
and the winner has been chosen....I believe she is a Drooler...The holder of
the winning ticket number 4260 is drum roll please............Bonnie
Bostelman!? Congratulations Bonnie!?