[Dailydrool] Basset Bash

Jennifer Fairchild-Pierce jennifer.fairchild-pierce at usg.edu
Mon Nov 10 07:33:52 PST 2008

I just wanted to thank Basset Hound Rescue of Georgia for another
WONDERFUL basset bash! Petey has come to think of this as "his" special
day every year, and we always have the time of our lives! Unfortunately,
I was a bit under the weather and we had to skip out early. We did stay
long enough to hear the memorial service, and I must say, that was worth
it. We really miss A.J. and Echo, who left us in January, and sadly, our
little Alex is not doing so well these days either. It helps so much to
be among others who understand your loss and the true love you feel for
your furkids.

Thank you, BHRG, for all you do for the bassets in Georgia!

Jen