[Dailydrool] Just a little drool, please!

B. Williams airmaxracn at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 13:40:31 PST 2008

Hi all,
We have a request for a bit of drool to be sent to our rescue, Cassie Mare'. Maybe some of you have read her stories that she has sent to the Bugler. Well, she isn't ready to stop writing, although we both thought she wouldn't be back from the vet at all today. She has another large tumor on her left rear leg this time, and will be operated on this Wednesday morning. The vet has checked her chest x-ray, and is hopeful that she will come through just fine. With her being blind and deaf, we were both very surprised how much of a real trooper the old gal is! She turned 9 this year, and still eats like a horse, so she will be happy to be back home late Wednesday, with a nice hot meal waiting for her. After that, I am sure she will start dictating that story for all to enjoy!
Thanks for all the good thoughts, they are never forgotten in this house!

Barb, Alan & Cassie Williams
Fred, Matilda & Harley ATB
airmaxracn at cableone.net