[Dailydrool] "BASSETS ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS"

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 16:30:21 PST 2008

Actually, one of my bassets does resemble a seal at times, but he would never balance food on his nose.Jackie, Mom slave to a lot of pawsFrom: einpet at webtv.netTo: dailydrool at dailydrool.orgDate: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:56:43 +0000Subject: [Dailydrool] "BASSETS ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS"

WEEK # 333"PEEVES THAT DOGS HAVE WITH HUMANS"#4     " Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose, "STOP IT" ( Do I look like a Seal???? )     I Remain As Always,L. L. Lovely Lucy