[Dailydrool] Holiday Card Exchange - buy cards to benefit Golden Gate Basset Rescue

Adelaide Dawes addydawes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 00:15:10 PST 2008

It's that time of year again... card exchange time.... and time for me to
remind you all to try out our Zazzle Store.

http://www.zazzle.com/ggbassetrescue* (the asterix is important!)

We have some great postcards and full cards on offer, with artwork by the
wonderful Patrick Wm Connally.  He has excelled himself this year with his
designs.  The beauty of this site is that it is so easy to customize the
cards with your own photos.  You can even replace his artwork completely if
you prefer.  You can add your photos to the 'message' side of the postcard
or the insides of the full cards, add text, choose your fonts, colors, and
did I say it was EASY!!

The images we have already on the cards include Hannukah and Thanksgiving
art, plus a very handsome hound on a chair, waiting longingly for Santa to
come down the chimney and fill his stockings, and another of Santa driving a
mini tractor, with bassets in tow... a change from a sleigh with reindeer!
We also have bassets on a Christmas shopping spree... running through the
mall and full of the joy of the holiday season!

Golden Gate gets 27% of the value of your order, and the quality is
wonderful.  The postcards end up reasonably priced if you're buying more
than a few.  We also have a new range of holiday stamps.  You can choose any
of the designs, in any of the values, and they get cheaper the more you buy,
so you could send all your holiday cards with these fantastic basset stamps
on them!

We were very pleased with the fundraising effort last year, and we do hope
you will support us again this year..

If anyone likes the designs and wants them on mugs, tshirts, mousepads etc.
let me know and I'll put some into the store for you.  If you decide to shop
elsewhere on Zazzle, go there via our link and we'll still get 7% of
whatever you buy!

--
Addy Dawes
Secretary