[Dailydrool] Welleasse Glucosamine from Costco

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Tue Nov 11 03:40:55 PST 2008

We use the glucosamine here for all our seniors.....and we take it too.
I use 1 tsp a day for them, and I think it really helps, I know it helps my knees.
wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org

  Hello everyone!

  Just wondering if anyone gives this brand of glucosamine from Costco. I think it's "people" glucosamine.. but I'm wondering if I could use it for my dogs.
  My pet store will stop carrying our brand of glucosamine (which is ENP Glucosamine Plus) and I need to switch to something else.