[Dailydrool] Today's calendar gurls

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 05:27:19 PST 2008

Must woof in special birthday wishes to Annie Belle Wild Child as she turns 3 today.  This MUST mean we are past the terrible twos, right?!  Actually she has settled down a lot since her arrival with us two years ago in October after being left abandoned and then a short time at a home that was turning into a divorce and she couldn't be kept.  She still jumps over the back of the love seat like it was two inches high instead of almost waist high to me.  But she seems to have been the very best thing to come along for Blossom  who had been an only hound for the 3 previous years.  She has added much spunk to Blossom's golden years and even keeping the lymphoma at bay.  Annie knows that Blossom is definitely the alpha gurl and lets her do everything first, but she is trying her paw more at helping the princess raise funds for the homeless hounds.  Happy birthday to my little(hmmmmmm) gurl today.  She was only with us two weeks and we went to have some pictures taken and now has become a natural.  Next to car rides and food, that is both favorite things to do...go to the photo studio.

Drool and prayers to all in need.

Cookie momslave to Pawcasso Blossom and Annie Belle WC PS