[Dailydrool] Droopy Update

Sarah Webb sarahwebb2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 06:11:50 PST 2008

well, raisin boy returned home last night.  he was in good spirits, hungry,
hoarse from telling all the docs and techs exactly who is boss, and COVERED
in charcoal.  quite a sight to see, i'll have to try and get some pictures
up.

he seems fine really.  the docs give him a good prognosis.  we have a blood
draw scheduled for tomorrow afternoon, but it appears my handsome old man
will get through this one.

thanks so much for the thoughts, prayers, and drool.  just like we always
say, it really does work!

a very relieved momma who will never buy raisins again, and mr. droopy (ma
the raisins were tasty, the black goo, not so much).