[Dailydrool] This and That

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Tue Nov 11 11:47:44 PST 2008

I think I may have the next "Elder Clara" or "Zelda" on my hands... I
read all the posts about these lovely, yet somewhat crabby (with good
reason, of course) gals, and I think my Diva is cut from the same cloth.
She's starting to exhibit some of these "matronly" behaviors and
becoming quite the little b!t at h lately too!  She and the other ladies on
the drool remind me of that cartoon Maxine...the older lady with the
sarcastic funny quotes.  So much attitude in one little basset
hound...boy what an experience I'm in for, I'm sure!!

I wanted to say Happy Birthday to King BoB and to all the other houndies
celebrating a birthday.  We're so glad "raisin boy" pulled through and
gave us all a lesson in how simple items around the house can make your
houndie very very sick!  And to Elwood, get yourself better buddy, we
miss hearing about your silly goings-on everyday.  But be sure to milk
this love you're getting from Elder Clara for as long as it lasts.  And
Frank, your videos always put a big smile on my face.  You are just so
smooshie!!!  I think our "bell hound" is the oven timer.  Everytime it
goes off, Diva runs over and goes "ru...ru...ru...RAHOOOOOOO!!!" and
then little chubba wubba Sophie runs over to chime in.  I think they're
just letting me know they want whatever is in the oven and I better come
get it!!!  Drool to the sick houndies...whenever the oven goes off, the
drool starts flowing, so we've got plenty to spare!

Jessica L. Sutton