[Dailydrool] ear warmers and cute hounds

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 11 12:32:26 PST 2008

Hi!
To my fellow Canadian drooler, I remember seeing on the website of "Ears to you" where Violeta had a Violet hat from, a super cute corduroy hat with ear warmers, it was kind of kakhi and it should keep the ears warm, protected and the houd super cutelicious.
Drool to all

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau