[Dailydrool] howliday cards

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 13:44:27 PST 2008

A lot of folks have been asking about where to have their howliday cards
done at. I know last year I found out about vistaprint from droolers, but if
any of you are members of igive (www.igive.com) they have a 50% off sale for
igive shoppers (the cards usually go on sale drastically as well right
before the holidays), but a portion also goes to your igive charity of
choice, and I know there are at least a couple of different basset rescues
on there. I believe that vistaprint is also one of the ones that donates a
higher percentage of the sale as well (like 7 or 8% vs. 2-3% at lots of
other stores).

Just some food for thought, it could be a good way to do your howliday cards
for a low price, and also give to rescue, and save money, all at the same
time!

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey, Aunty to Checkers & Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473