[Dailydrool] ...waiting by the mailbox

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 20:07:00 PST 2008

Dear Nigel and Llewis Sirs,

Tis I, Pw. LilyGurl...pawing in...I am weary...and pawhaps getting a little
gray about the flews and a tiny bit weaker, where the ole ticker is
concerned...BUT.... I am smart!  And one thing I know for sure is ...this
buppy the mom slave rescued...is defective.  Yes, DEFECTIVE, as in missing
parts!  Namely..his bwains!  Yes, yes!  I know all about the big-boy bwains
coming later on the bwown twuck..But this little twerp didn't even get puppy
bwains!

Maybe we didn't get a puppy...maybe we gots a paper-shredder with ears!..And
if the toilet tissue wasn't in lock-down the humans would really be up a
creek!

And if he wasn't sooo derned lucky...he would have lit up Cincinnati for all
the wires he manages to find (despite all efforts) to chew on! Fortunately,
the slaves have a few bwains to speak of when it comes to electrical stuff.

He does have talent though!!  He could get a job with a carpet-laying
company.  He's the guy that pulls up the old stuff!!  Well, actually its not
that old, we've had it for 2 years but I can tell you, its not gonna be
around for too long!

And he does seem to have a little knack for slave training.  He wedges
himself behind the sofa and gives a muffled bawk and all of the sudden the
mom is moving furniture like nobody's business!

So here I sit...waiting by my mailbox......hoping for some sort of package
to come...pwobably a teensy, tiny packages...but that's o.k.  Just as long
as its got a couple of puppy bwains in it...we'll make do.

Til I find a bigger box!  And then I'm gonna pack him up and ship him to
Nigel and Llewis, Esq's...he'll fit right wif you guys!

Bwahahahahahaha

P.S.  He is currently equipped wif nebberminds.  Little itsy bitsy teensy
weensy ones

--
Pwincess LilyGurl, Rudy- Protege to the pwincess,  and the rest of the
entourage