[Dailydrool] We got the Chrissmuss Ballz!!!

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Wed Nov 12 13:22:43 PST 2008

Momma here--a excited Momma at that!! We got our Christmas Balls today from
Pawcasso Blossom, and they are just Wonderful!!!  I am really impressed  guys,
all the details on them, Cookie has really done a great job. I can hardly
wait to put up the tree this year, if you haven't got your order in, don't miss
this one guys, and of course we are helping the rescues at the same time we
are  getting a wonderful gift that will bring a smile year after year. We send
big  Thanks to Cookie for the great job--we hope everyone takes advantage of
this  great keepsake.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Elder Clara,  Daisy, Jake and
Brudder Elwood OEBE