[Dailydrool] Miss Penny

Jan Chamberlain jacypenny at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 18:21:13 PST 2008

Miss Penny had her ultrasound today & it really didn't show anything so they decided to do a Urethral flush for cytology which was sent to a clinic for labs. She was VERY UPSET because it did hurt & she said she wanted to chomp down on everyone who held her down for the test.  But she got even in her own little way. heehee  She gave them a BIG brown surprize after the test was done.  The girls had a lot of cleaning up to do.
Jan..slave to Miss Penny.
Mine turn now..Miss Penny heah...i wanna fank eberbuddy for all da dwoolies dey sended
me but i fink i mite need a widdle more till mondyday wen da wesulties cum back fwom the vetman. dey sez dey shood no watz wong wif me din. fank youz all.
Miss Penny ob norfern wiskonsin...I wuv youz all.