[Dailydrool] Drool

julie jules56pt at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 12 19:30:33 PST 2008

The Southern Illinois girls are slinging drool to all who need it, especially, Joey Ramone for his knee and Watson for his owies.  We hope both recover quickly and easily.  We are breaking out extra treats for extra drool.

We also hope for the best for Kathi.  We are sending drool to you and will keep you in our prayers.

Lotsa drool from Ninja, Marley, and Maggie who can cover a clean pair of slacks in no time.
and the mom