[Dailydrool] Cool Lamp on Hounds bay!

King George E Grunt george at georgeegrunt.com
Thu Nov 13 05:02:02 PST 2008

Hi everybody! WOohoo it is almost the weekend! I just
wanted to tell you about a cool lamp on hounds bay!
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1226871430
Momma embroidered the basset then gramma decorated it.
If you dont like blue dont worry gramma is working on
a red one. Gramma was in a car wreck last week. Some
guy rear ended her. He was speeding. They told her
yesterday they thought it was her fault so they wasnt
going to give her money for her car.  The insurance
said it was totaled. Gramma is pretty sore but we
think she will be ok. We hope so anyhow. Gramma called
her niece, the lawyer. We think gramma will be just
fine! So if you have any spare drool to send her way
we would appreciate it. And if you have any spare
money and want a really cool lamp bid on our lamp on
hounds bay!

Have a super terrific day!!

snooters

King George E Grunt, Lucy and PIT Riley!
www.georgeegrunt.com