[Dailydrool] Watson's scary day!

Jessica Sutton Jessica at fmprofessionals.com
Thu Nov 13 11:11:40 PST 2008

I read the story of Watson getting hit by a car and my heart sunk!  I'm
so glad he's ok!!!  That story was my worst nightmare come true.
Yesterday I opened the front door to walk my little ones to the bus stop
and there was an orange cat on our porch.  Diva DARTED out between my
legs so fast I had no idea what happened until she was almost at the
street.  There were cars everywhere and all I could do is stand there
frozen and scream at the top of my lungs "DIVA NO!!!".  Thankfully the
cars that were within a 3 or 4 block radius heard my screams and stopped
on a dime until I could scoop the little bugger up and tote her back in
the house.  I wish I could just somehow communicate to them how
dangerous it is out there and find out what I have to do to get them to
stop running from me and start running toward me!  It seems like
anything I do makes them run faster in the opposite direction!!!  Glad
you're ok, Watson.  Drool coming your way for all your owies!

 Jessica Sutton

Momma to Diva and Sophie - an dey better stay dem butts in dat house, or
else!