[Dailydrool] Doggy doors

Hilary Stevens hilaryjane at msn.com
Thu Nov 13 14:12:57 PST 2008

Doogy doors are HEAVEN sent.  We love them here.  Alfie was a bit fearful of the door at first and he didn't use it much when he was having mobility problems but on the whole, brilliant invention.  He and Millie, love the freedom to be able to go in and out.

We noticed some draught but Enci stopped those by filling in any gaps with filler.  Its pretty draught-proof now.

I hope Watson is feeling better.  Poor hound.

Hilary, Alfie and Millie