[Dailydrool] Nail trimmer

Margaret Kinsman peg_kinsman at att.net
Thu Nov 13 14:20:58 PST 2008

First...thanks to all who wrote with their suggestions to break Chewy of his nocturnal barking habit...John and I are going to try the crate next to the bed first...then go to just a dog bed next to the bed...and finally a bed somewhere in the house.

Second,  has anyone tried Pedipaws for trimming their houndies' nails?   Does it work?
Nail trimming at my house is a nightmare (with Chewy, who else?)

Would appreciate some feedback from whoever has tried this product.

Peg
Chewy & Luke, TTSRHs