[Dailydrool] Kathi update

furkids furkids5 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 13 18:11:52 PST 2008

It looks like things are moving in a positive direction for Kathi Lockhart.  They did a test in radiology that pushed dye through her spine and to her brain to look for a leak, and there are no leaks, which means surgery was cancelled. The power of drool lives on!!!  There seems to be a problem with her sinuses that they are figuring out, and did an MRI on her neck today for the severe pain.  The results should be ready tomorrow.  Steve said it is a bit of a waiting game right now, but at this point, when tests come back and some of this figured out, the next step will be to get her home.  Kathi would very much love to hear from her basset friends, if anyone would like to send cards. Her and Steve are understandably overwhelmed with stress.  I can't imagine how they feel, because I know how I have felt worrying about her.  Let's all keep the drool slinging to Parkersburg.
Maribeth

I Good Search for Ohio Basset Rescue- Please help Ohio's Homeless Houndies!

Raise money for your favorite charity just by searching the Internet with Good Search- www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo